We are pleased to announce the 2.6.3 maintenance release of the JS7 JobScheduler
The releases bring a number of bug-fixes and features to the JobScheduler Controller, Agent and JOC Cockpit. JobScheduler is rebranded to JS7 JobScheduler to indicate major changes to architecture and features.
- The JS7 Online Demo is available for immediate access.
- Consider the Getting Started section of the Product Knowledge Base.
Branch 2.5 is the current LTS branch of JobScheduler, branch 2.6 adds improvements to cluster capabilities. Both branches share bug-fixes and most features, for details see How long will you support the different versions of JobScheduler and YADE? The YADE File Transfer utility release 1.13.20 is included with JS7 Agents.
- Release Notes
- Features (minor)
- Bug-fixes (major)
- JS-2093: Add Order raises OutOfMemoryError
- JS-2103: Bug: frozen Orders and "Unhandled message StartProcessing"
- JS-2094: Bug: Exception not caught when maxTries is omitted and Retry is first instruction
- JS-2089: Orders waiting in a Retry Instruction should support to be immediately cancelled or suspended
- JS-2105: Cancel or Suspend may crash the Agent
- JOC-1647: Daily Plan - use of different time zones
- JOC-1631: The recall function raises SOSJsonSchemaException
- JOC-1629: Assignment of second factor for authentication should offer FIDO and Certificate Identity Services individually
- JS-2090: Replace akka.http 10.2.10 by Pekko 1.0 due to 3rd-party vulnerability issue CVE-2023-33251
- JOC-1627: Update Jetty from 11.0.15 to 11.0.16 due to vulnerability CVE-2023-36479
- JOC-1658: Upgrade Jetty 11.0.15 to 11.0.17 due to vulnerability CVE-2023-44487
- JOC-1663: Update parsson to version 1.0.5 due to 3rd party vulnerability CVE-2023-4043
- JOC-1623: Update commons-compress to version 1.24.0 due to 3rd-party vulnerability issue
- Branch 1.13 of JobScheduler reached its end-of-life in August 2023.
- Users of JobScheduler branches 1.x should consider changes and migration tools being available to upgrade to JS7.
- Please also take note of our Change Management information.