News Date and Time
Nov 08 2023 18:00
We are pleased to announce the 1.13.20 release of the YADE
This Long Term Support maintenance release brings bug-fixes and a few features to the YADE.
- Long Term Support Releases (LTS) are available for subscribers only
- For the Last Public Maintenance release see Release Archive
- YADE-613: YADE - KeepModificationDate is broken for atomic transfers
- YADE-612: SMB - rename operation
- YADE-610: WebDAV - Host URL with directory path
- YADE-608: YADE4DMZ ignores Transactional settings
- YADE-609: Files should not be deleted in case of failed transfer
- YADE-611: Upgrade 3rd-party libraries
- YADE-606: Allow additional return values for YADE jobs
- SET-228: YADE Standalone Client should consider directories for patches and for user .jar files
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.