Open Source Licensing
- The JobScheduler and YADE products are available with an Open Source License GPLv3 (General Public Licence).
- Users of the Open Source License benefit from free software and may use it free of charge.
- Users of the Open Source license can ask for community support and they can use the publicly available resources, such as the extensive Product Knowledge Base.
- However, professional services and support is available only for customers with a commercial license.
- The JobScheduler and YADE products are available under a dual license model.
- Dual licensing gives customers the choice between open source/freeware licenses and Commercial Licenses.
- The same source code and therefore the same product functionality is available with both license models. The one exception is the JobScheduler Universal Agent, which is a commercially available product for enterprise customers.
- The SOS is committed to open source. Open source is about free software, in the sense of freely available source code.
- Customers with commercial licenses benefit from additional Support Options and Services