Open Source Licensing
- The JS7 JobScheduler and YADE products are available with the GPLv3 (General Public Licence) Open Source License,
- Users of the Open Source License benefit from free software and may use it free of charge.
- Users of the Open Source license can ask for community support and they can use the publicly available resources, such as the extensive Product Knowledge Base.
- However, professional services and support are available only for customers with a commercial license.
- The JS7 JobScheduler and YADE products are available under a dual license model.
- Dual licensing gives customers the choice between open source licenses and Commercial Licenses.
- The same source code and therefore the same product functionality is available with both license models. The one exception is the operational feature to cluster JS7 products for high availability which is available with the commercial license only.
- The SOS is committed to open source. Open source is about free software, in the sense of freely available source code.
- Customers with commercial licenses benefit from additional Support Options and Services