Overview Managed File Transfer
- Wikipedia: Article about Managed File Transfer
- Presentation: YADE Architecture Guide
Provided with the JobScheduler distribution is the Add-On YADE JITL job for Managed File Transfer. YADE is integrated with JobScheduler to give access to the YADE Background Service and YADE Background History Viewer.
- Uses a platform independent implementation (Java) for all platforms with no additional installation requirements.
- Supports FTP, FTP/S, SFTP (public/private keys), HTTP, HTTPS and WebDAV protocols.
- Provides full proxy support for all protocols.
- Allows batch processing via the command line and configuration file.
- Includes error detection and error handling features.
- Generates a history of all file transfers which can be centrally stored in text files or databases.
- Automatically sends alerts in case of errors.
- Provides automated file transfer workflows through seamless integration with the JobScheduler.