We are pleased to announce the 2.5.5 and 2.6.2 maintenance releases of the JS7 JobScheduler
The releases bring a number of bug-fixes and features to the JobScheduler Controller, Agent and JOC Cockpit. JobScheduler is rebranded to JS7 JobScheduler to indicate major changes to architecture and features.
- The JS7 Online Demo is available for immediate access.
- Consider the Getting Started section of the Product Knowledge Base.
Branch 2.5 is the current LTS branch of JobScheduler, branch 2.6 adds improvements to cluster capabilities. Both branches share bug-fixes and most features, for details see How long will you support the different versions of JobScheduler and YADE?
- Release Notes
- Features (minor) 2.6.2
- Features (minor) 2.5.5 and 2.6.2
- JOC-1602: JOC Cockpit usability improvements
- JOC-1601: Allow undeclared variables for workflows
- JOC-1587: Make a shell job ignore any return codes indicating failure
- JOC-1589: Export of folders should support absolute and relative paths
- JOC-1607: Handling arguments - increasing the maximum allowed size
- Bug-fixes (major) 2.5.5 and 2.6.2
- SET-227: SSH Job unusable due to missing bouncycastle 3rd party libraries in Agent
- JS-2081: During the execution of the cleanup service, the UNCOMPLETED state of one of the tasks skips all upcoming processes
- JOC-1594: Improve performance of the operation to expand workflows in the Workflows view
- JOC-1591: Orders not added to Daily Plan from newly created Schedules
- No new known vulnerabilities
- Branch 1.13 of JobScheduler reaches its end-of-life in August 2023.
- Users of JobScheduler branches 1.x should consider changes and migration tools being available to upgrade to JS7.
- Please also take note of our Change Management information.