News Date and Time
Jul 28 2023 18:00
We are pleased to announce the 2.6.1 maintenance release of the JS7 JobScheduler
This release brings a number of bug-fixes and features to the JobScheduler Controller, Agent and JOC Cockpit. JobScheduler is rebranded to JS7 JobScheduler to indicate major changes to architecture and features.
- The JS7 Online Demo is available for immediate access.
- Consider the Getting Started section of the Product Knowledge Base.
- Release Notes: Release 2.6.1
- Features (minor)
- Bug-fixes (major)
- JOC-1580: Update commons-codec to version 1.16.0 due to a 3rd-party vulnerability issue
- JOC-1578: Update bouncycastle 1.70 to 1.75 due to 3rd-party vulnerability issue CVE-2023-33201
- JOC-1562: Update JOC Cockpit GUI to Angular 16.1 due to 3rd-party vulnerabilities (CVE-2023-26118, CVE-2023-26117, CVE-2023-26116)
- Users of JobScheduler releases 1.x should consider changes and migration tools being available to upgrade to JS7.
- Please also take note of our Change Management information.