News Date and Time
Jul 27 2023 18:00
We are pleased to announce the 2.5.4 maintenance release of the JS7 JobScheduler
This release brings a number of bug-fixes and features to the JobScheduler Controller, Agent and JOC Cockpit. JobScheduler is rebranded to JS7 JobScheduler to indicate major changes to architecture and features.
- The JS7 Online Demo is available for immediate access.
- Consider the Getting Started section of the Product Knowledge Base.
- Release Notes: Release 2.5.4
- Features (minor)
- JITL-715: Support for user-defined Java Jobs
- JOC-1546: Add Identity Service for FIDO authentication
- JOC-1547: Add Identity Service for Certificate based Authentication
- JOC-1569: Support of OIDC Implicit Flow
- JOC-1504: Allow JOC Cockpit to be operated as API Server
- JS-2061: Orders overrule Admission Times
- JS-2039: Allow orders to be added to a block instruction in a workflow
- JOC-1533: Provide task logs and order logs from files
- Bug-fixes (major)
- JITL-712: SSH job broken for missing command delimiter
- JOC-1555: File Transfer History misses detail information
- JOC-1581: Identity Service of type OIDC should work with a second factor Identity Service
- JS-2065: Bug: Cluster blocks when restarting after active nodes's crash and change of ClusterWatch
- JS-2062: Upgrade Guava to 32.0.1-jre due to 3rd party vulnerability issues CVE-2020-8908 and CVE-2023-2976
- JOC-1580: Update commons-codec to version 1.16.0 due to a 3rd-party vulnerability issue
- JOC-1578: Update bouncycastle 1.70 to 1.75 due to 3rd-party vulnerability issue CVE-2023-33201
- JOC-1575: Update Oracle JDBC Driver to 188.8.131.52 due to 3rd-party vulnerability issue CVE-2022-21510
- JOC-1562: Update JOC Cockpit GUI to Angular 16.1 due to 3rd-party vulnerabilities (CVE-2023-26118, CVE-2023-26117, CVE-2023-26116)
- JOC-1553: Update Jetty Version to 11.0.15 due to 3rd party vulnerability issues in Jetty (CVE-2023-26048, CVE-2023-26049)
- JITL-714: JS1 and JS7 KeePass CredentialStore Interface should not use vulnerable 3rd-party library simple-xml (CVE-2017-1000190, CVE-2017-14868)
- Users of JobScheduler releases 1.x should consider changes and migration tools being available to upgrade to JS7.
- Please also take note of our Change Management information.