News Date and Time
Dec 21 2022 11:00
We are pleased to announce the 2.5.1 maintenance release of the JS7 JobScheduler
This release brings a number of bug-fixes and features to the JobScheduler Controller, Agent and JOC Cockpit. JobScheduler is rebranded to JS7 JobScheduler to indicate major changes to architecture and features.
JS7 is the next generation Open Source Job Scheduler designed for performance, resilience and security.
- The JS7 Online Demo is available for immediate access.
- Consider the Getting Started section of the Product Knowledge Base.
- Release Notes: Release 2.5.1
- Features (minor)
- Bug-fixes (major)
- JOC-1430: Update of jobs from Job Templates broken
- JS-2031: Change of Workflow together with removal of unused Notice Board
- JOC-1432: Renamed Objects should be deployed only if deletion of the old Object was successful
- JOC-1438: During import of job templates the job resource references are lost
- JOC-1436: Bulk operations for Agents in the Manage Controller/Agents view should work
- JOC-1417: Import should verify existing, invalid objects affected by imported objects
- JOC-1446: Workflow with ExpectNotice throws error "Gap instruction but order is not attached to an agent"
- JOC-1442: Upgrade commons-net to 3.9.0 due to 3rd Party vulnerability CVE-2021-37533
- JOC-1435: Update PostgreSQL JDBC Driver to 42.4.3 dut to 3rd Party vulnerability CVE-2022-41946
- JOC-1434: Update d3-color to 3.1.0 due to 3rd Party vulnerability SNYK-JS-D3COLOR-1076592
- JOC-1433: Upgrade loader-utils to 3.2.1 due to 3rd Party vulnerability CVE-2022-37599
- Users of JobScheduler releases 1.x should consider changes and migration tools being available to upgrade to JS7.
- Please also take note of our Change Management information.