News Date and Time
Nov 16 2022 18:00
We are pleased to announce the 2.5.0 minor release of the JS7 JobScheduler
This release brings a number of bug-fixes and features to the JobScheduler Controller, Agent and JOC Cockpit. JobScheduler is rebranded to JS7 JobScheduler to indicate major changes to architecture and features.
- The JS7 Online Demo is available for immediate access.
- Consider the Getting Started section of the Product Knowledge Base.
- Release Notes: Release 2.5.0
- Features (major)
- Clustering Options
- Bug-fixes (major)
- SET-216: Update PostgreSQL JDBC Driver 42.3.3 to 42.4.1 due to 3rd-party vulnerability issue CVE-2022-31197
- JOC-1372: Update snakeyaml to 1.31 due to 3rd party vulnerability CVE-2022-25857
- JOC-1394: Update snakeyaml to 1.32 due to 3rd party vulnerability CVE-2022-38752
- JOC-1384: Update jackson-databind to 2.13.4 due to 3rd-party vulnerability issue CVE-2022-42004
- JOC-1392: Update jackson-databind to 184.108.40.206 due to 3rd-party vulnerability issue CVE-2022-42003
- Users of JobScheduler releases 1.x should consider changes and migration tools.
- Please also take note of our Change Management information.