News Date and Time
Sep 05 2022 18:00
We are pleased to announce the 2.4.1 maintenance release of the JS7 JobScheduler
This release brings a number of bug-fixes and features to the JobScheduler Controller, Agent and JOC Cockpit. JobScheduler is rebranded to JS7 JobScheduler to indicate major changes to architecture and features.
- The JS7 Online Demo is available for immediate access.
- Consider the Getting Started section of the Product Knowledge Base.
- Release Notes: Release 2.4.1
- Features (major)
- JOC-1338: Add user defined job templates
- JOC-1339: Cancel user sessions in JOC Cockpit
- JOC-1345: Web Service to Export/Import Standalone Agents and Cluster Agents
- JOC-1363: Raise job warnings in case of output in the stderr channel of shell jobs
- JITL-703: JITL job template com.sos.jitl.jobs.monitoring.MonitoringJob for health status checks
- JITL-704: The FileOrderVariablesJob adds order variables from an incoming file
- Bug-fixes (major)
- JS-2018: Controller Cluster should support repeated fail-over in case of network isolation
- JS-2003: Breakpoint does not work inside a "Try" instruction
- JS-2012: Cycle instruction with Ticking starts with double execution
- JS-2013: Resource Lock including a Finish Instruction blocks orders
- JOC-1346: The preview for run-times of Schedules should display the correct date
- JOC-1348: Submitting orders by Schedule or Workflow should consider the selected daily plan date
- JOC-1351: /export API and /export/folder API should export all items even when using same name
- JOC-1360: It should be possible to store accounts in JOC Identity Service
- JOC-1358: History Service should manage larger log output
- SET-216: Update PostgreSQL JDBC Driver 42.3.3 to 42.4.1 due to 3rd-party vulnerability issue CVE-2022-31197
- Users of JobScheduler releases 1.x should consider changes and migration tools becoming available with upcoming releases, see roadmap.
- Please also take note of our Change Management information.