News Date and Time
May 04 2022 09:00
We are pleased to announce the 2.3.1 maintenance release of the JS7 JobScheduler
This release brings a number of bug-fixes and features to the JobScheduler Controller, Agent and JOC Cockpit. JobScheduler is rebranded to JS7 JobScheduler to indicate major changes to architecture and features.
- The JS7 Online Demo is available for immediate access.
- Consider the Getting Started section of the Product Knowledge Base.
- Release Notes: Release 2.3.1
- Bug-fixes (major)
- Users of JobScheduler releases 1.x should consider changes and migration tools becoming available with upcoming releases, see roadmap.
- Please also take note of our Change Management information.