We are pleased to announce the 2.2.2 maintenance release of the JS7 JobScheduler
This release brings a number of fixes for 3rd-party vulnerabilities, bug-fixes and features to the JobScheduler Controller, Agent and JOC Cockpit. JobScheduler is rebranded to JS7 JobScheduler to indicate major changes to architecture and features.
- The JS7 Online Demo is available for immediate access.
- Consider the Getting Started section of the Product Knowledge Base.
- Release Notes: Release 2.2.2
- JS-1979: Controller, Agent and JOC Cockpit should be operable with Java 17
- JOC-1206: Enable YADE configurations to be deployed by Job Resources
- JOC-1144: Add support for use of Git repositories with inventory objects
- JOC-1147: Add support for built-in LDAP authentication
- JOC-1208: Provide Certificate Based Authentication with Identity Services
- JOC-1973: JS1 and JS7 should support KeePass using key file version 2.0
- Bug-fixes (major)
- JOC-1222: Update PostgreSQL JDBC Driver to 42.2.25 due to 3rd-party vulnerability issue CVE-2022-21724
- JOC-1229: Update PostgreSQL JDBC Driver to 42.3.3 due to 3rd-party vulnerability issue GHSA-673j-qm5f-xpv8
- Users of JobScheduler releases 1.x should consider changes and migration tools becoming available with upcoming releases, see roadmap.
- Please also take note of our Change Management information.