JobScheduler, Universal Agent and JADE 1.10 released
A JobScheduler Milestone:
The JobScheduler Universal Agent
- Master / Agent communication can now use a secure communication protocol and requires a simplified firewall configuration.
- In comparison with the Classic Agent, the Universal Agent now executes JITL jobs and provides remote file watching.
- The Universal Agent can be deployed on any system that supports a Java Virtual Machine (1.8 or newer) and can be run inside a Docker Container.
This General Availability Release brings 241 bug fixes and features.
The most important JADE features in this release are:
- the JADE User Manual and Reference Documentation.
- JADE is moving towards XML Configuration with the release of the XML Editor for file transfer operations. The Editor uses an XSD Schema to automatically suggest and validate configuration items and its use will bring a significant reduction in the time required to implement JADE managed file transfer operations.
This release of JADE brings 64 bug fixes and features.
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of all improvements and bug-fixes.