We are pleased to announce the release of JobScheduler and YADE 1.9.11
This maintenance release brings 12 fixes and 5 minor features in JobScheduler and YADE:
- JS-1600: Monitoring Interface is capable of routing Return Codes
- JS-1614: libsosperlscript.so can be built for Unix systems
- JITL-292: Enable JobSchedulerCleanupHistory job to be executed from the command line
- JS-1387: JobScheduler <show_calendar></show_calendar> command provides no response for orders
- JOC-73: JOC should have the option not to refresh the view after selecting an object from the tree
- JITL-301: File operation jobs such as JobSchedulerExistsFile should work even if a filename contains square brackets
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the bug-fixes.
This is the Last Public Maintenance Release for branch 1.9
- Branch 1.9 is under Long Term Support,
- Bug-fixes will be provided until April 2019 for users of a Commercial License who opted for the LTS Support Option.
- LTS Maintenance Releases will not be publicly available.
- For details see Product Life Cycle Management
Please take note of our Change Management information.