Upgrading SOS Products
The SOS assists with upgrading our products. This service is provided as part of our after-sales services for commercial license holders.
Our Upgrading Services include:
- Planning the upgrade.
- Compatibility check and identification of deprecated features and their replacements in newer product releases.
- Improvement of existing job implementation for better performance.
- Testing job dependencies.
- Elaboration of a fall-back scenario.
- Go-Live Support.
Send us an e-mail if you would like to find out more about our Upgrade Service.
Migration of Legacy Products
SOS Migration Services are tailored to meet the customer's requirements. We have successfully completed migration projects to the JobScheduler from systems such as Control-M®, Tivoli® Workload Scheduler, CA Unicenter TNG® etc.. Migration Services include the analysis, planning and conversion of jobs and job dependencies. Migration is provided as part of our after-sales services for commercial license holders.
- Typical migration tasks include:
- Analysis of job dependencies
- Visualization of job dependencies and structured documentation
- Conversion of jobs and job dependencies
- Automated testing
- Migration services are specific to individual products such as:
- Cron, Windows® Taskplaner
- CA® TNG® Unicenter®, Cronacle®, Autosys®
- Control-M®, Tivoli® Workload Scheduler and more
- Depending on the legacy product SOS provides:
- Migration strategies to the JobScheduler
- Features for compatible operation of existing job dependencies
- Migration Services are not restricted to the JobScheduler:
- SOS possesses substantial migration know how and can target other job scheduling products than the JobScheduler
Find more technical information on the migration of legacy products.
Send us an e-mail if you would like to find out more about our Migration Service.