News Date and Time
Apr 11 2016 22:48
Interested parties that wish to become customers now benefit from additional licensing models. Apart from perpetual licenses we now offer Pay-per-Use and Subscription licenses. Here is an overview on the licensing options:
- Perpetual Licenses
- Target Group: companies with a high volume of jobs to execute.
- Payment Model: Licenses are purchased on the outset, in the following years only the cost of maintenance is due.
- Pay-per-Use Licenses * NEW *
- Target Group: Companies that want to use any number of Agents and execute few jobs per Agent. This model can be combined with perpetual licenses for designated high volume job servers.
- Payment Model: pre-paid job execution packages. Maintenance cost is included with the package.
- Subscription Licenses * NEW *
- Target Group: companies that want more flexibility or lower entry cost.
- Payment Model: regular annual amounts. Maintenance cost is included with the subscription.