We are pleased to announce the 1.13.9 maintenance release of the JobScheduler, JOC Cockpit and YADE
This release includes a number of bug-fixes, functional improvements and performance improvements for JobScheduler, the JOC Cockpit and YADE.
- JOC-1093: Two-factor authentication with certificates for JOC Cockpit
- JOC-1107: Changes to Job Streams API
- JOC-1106: XML Editor - performance improvement
- JOC-1098: Provide Import/export functionality for Job Streams from the API
- YADE-574: YADE should support the -return-values parameter to forward the file transfer history to a Master/Controller
- see Release 1.13.9
3rd Party Vulnerabilities
- JOC-1085: Update jackson databind 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 due to 3rd party vulnerability issue CVE-2021-20190
- YADE-572: Update poi 3.10-FINAL to 3.17 due to 3rd party vulnerability issue CVE-2017-12626
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.
Download the JobScheduler and JOC Cockpit: