We are pleased to announce the 1.13.8 maintenance release of the JobScheduler, JOC Cockpit and YADE
This release includes a number of bug-fixes, functional improvements and performance improvements for JobScheduler, the JOC Cockpit and YADE.
- JOC-1058: Job Stream optimizations
- JOC-1073: Creating job stream events with custom context
- JOC-1064: Add colors to job execution status in the Job Streams view
- JS-1919: Running job streams should not be recalculated unnecessarily
- JS-1921: Continue Job Streams after restart or fail-over of JobScheduler Master
- SET-202: Jetty is configured with security-related HTTP response headers
- see Release 1.13.8
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.
Download the JobScheduler and JOC Cockpit: