We are pleased to announce the 1.13.6 maintenance release of the JobScheduler, JOC Cockpit and YADE
This release includes changes to cope with recent updates of the Java Virtual Machine (>1.8u251) that introduce incompatibilities. A few bug fixes and new features are provided for JobScheduler, the JOC Cockpit and YADE.
- JS-1890: Notify via summary report on successful/failed job executions
- JS-1889: Notify if jobs have not been executed or if jobs are late
- YADE-563: Upgrade jcifs-ng from 2.0.6 to 2.1.5
- see Release 1.13.6
Java Virtual Machine Incompatibilities
- JOC-998: Update jaxen-1.1.1 to jaxen-1.2.0 (dropping icu4j 2.6.1 that breaks JOC Cockpit on startup)
- JITL-626: Update jaxen-1.1.1 to jaxen-1.2.0 (dropping icu4j 2.6.1)
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.
Download the JobScheduler and JOC Cockpit: