We are pleased to announce the 1.13.5 maintenance release of the JobScheduler, JOC Cockpit and YADE
This release includes fixes for vulnerabilities and bugs of previous releases 1.13 and brings minor new features to JobScheduler, the JOC Cockpit and YADE.
- JOC-943: New menu item in job streams to start the job in the currently selected instance
- JOC-944: A job stream starter can be assigned a job that signals successful completion of a job stream instance
- JOC-945: A job stream starter can be assigned a required job for fulfillment of a job stream instance
- JOC-951: Configuration tab should make use of individual permissions per section and per folder
- JOC-953: Add enqueued tasks in the "Jobs Overview" widget and view
- JOC-958: If the job streams plugin is not active this should be visible with the JOC Cockpit
- JOC-968: The job stream history should be available with the History view
- JOC-969: Operation to skip a job job should be available for job stream jobs assigned to a starter
- JS-1863: Update JobScheduler PowerShell module for mandatory comments in audit log
- see Release 1.13.5
Third Party Vulnerabilities
- SET-195: Update Google Guava 21.0 to 24.1.1 due to 3rd party vulnerability issue CVE-2018-10237
- SET-196: Update Xerces 2.11.0 to 2.12.0 due to 3rd party vulnerability issue CVE-2015-6420
- SET-197: FasterXML jackson-databind 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 due to 3rd party vulnerabilities CVE-2020-14195, CVE-2020-14062, CVE-2020-14060, CVE-2020-14061
- JS-1888: Update dom4j 1.6.1 to 2.1.3 due to 3rd party vulnerability issues CVE-2020-10683, CVE-2018-1000632
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.