We are pleased to announce the 1.13.16 release of the JobScheduler, JOC Cockpit and YADE
This Long Term Support maintenance release brings fixes for a number of 3rd party vulnerabilities and a few YADE features to the JOC Cockpit, the JobScheduler Master and Agents.
- Long Term Support Releases (LTS) are available for subscribers only
- For the Last Public Maintenance release see older releases
3rd Party Vulnerabilities
- JOC-1384: Update jackson-databind to 2.13.4 due to 3rd-party vulnerability issue CVE-2022-42004
- JOC-1392: Update jackson-databind to 220.127.116.11 due to 3rd-party vulnerability issue CVE-2022-42003
- JOC-1393: Update ini4j to 0.5.4 due to 3rd-party vulnerability issue CVE-2022-41404
- JOC-1390: Update org.apache.shiro:shiro-core from 1.9.1 to 1.10.0 due to 3rd-party vulnerability issue CVE-2022-40664
- YADE-592: Fragments using URLs should allow query parameters
- YADE-594: YADE should support use of HTTP headers for HTTP and HTTPS protocols
- YADE-593: Make SSHJ the default data provider for YADE SFTP
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.