We are pleased to announce the 1.12.9 release of the JobScheduler, JOC Cockpit and YADE
This maintenance release brings a number of fixes and several new features to JobScheduler, the JOC Cockpit and YADE.
- JOC-682: Manage Agent Cluster configuration
- JOC-677: Permissions for Calendar folders
- JS-1837: Send e-mail notifications via JobScheduler Monitoring Interface
- This release includes fixes for vulnerabilities of the jackson component
- JOC-666: Update jackson-databind version to 2.9.8 due to vulnerability issues in jackson (CVE-2018-19360, CVE-2018-19362, CVE-2018-19361, CVE-2018-14720, CVE-2018-14721, CVE-2018-14719, CVE-2018-14718, CVE-2018-7489)
- JS-1830: Agent fails all the tasks when more than five tasks are run at a time
- JOC-694: When removing all frequencies from a calendar all orders that are using this calendar will be refreshed endlessly
- JITL-556: JobScheduler Passive Cluster InventoryPlugin does not update inventory tables
- JS-1826: Task history shows wrong start time
- JS-1834: Orders waiting in a stopped node or suspended orders are not reset to initial state after a JobScheduler restart.
- JOC-651: Running permanent orders are not shown in JOC Cockpit
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.