This maintenance release brings a number of fixes and several new features to JobScheduler, the JOC Cockpit and YADE.
- JOC-458: Support externally created documentation
- JOC-608: Compact Views in JOC
- JOC-630: Add "Search in Results" to Resources Sub-Views
- This release includes fixes for vulnerabilities of the Spring Framework component
- JS-1809: Update Spring Framework core to Version >= 4.3.17 due to vulnerability issues in Spring Framework (CVE-2015-0201, CVE-2015-3192, CVE-2015-5211, CVE-2016-5007, CVE-2018-1257, CVE-2018-1270, CVE-2018-1272, CVE-2018-1275)
- JOC-641: Wrong preview for the Daily Plan
- JOC-642: Wrong preview in Set Run-time operation
- JOC-634: Error in Entry Positioning in History Tab After a Newly Run Order is Added
- JITL-530: Inventory does not reflect added/removed objects
- JITL-513: Updates for the Daily Plan and inventory for JOC Cockpit fail when a period interval end/start for a job or order is used
- JITL-527: When copying/moving a job or an order then all assigned calendars are removed
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.