This maintenance release brings a number of fixes and several new features to JobScheduler, the JOC Cockpit and YADE.
- Improvements for JOC Cockpit Navigation
- JOC-462: Task History is available in Orders Overview, Job Chains and Orders View
- JOC-471: Allow default history view in Orders Overview and Job Chains View to be configurable with a user profile
- JOC-367: JOC Cockpit shows sub-folders when hitting the name of a folder in the tree
- JOC-450: JOC Cockpit should stop rendering on user actions for change/switch view
- JOC-465: Toggle display of log source and of debug output in log view window
- General Improvements
- JOC-483: Sort History of split child orders with parent orders
- JOC-478: Enable download of JOC Cockpit Log
- JOC-463: Add user profile setting for download as preferred log view option
- JOC-479: Enable Restart and Fail-over for JobScheduler Master Passive Cluster
- JITL-469: Handling of E-Mails
- YADE-517: Support for Samba versions SMB1 and SMB2
- JITL-474: FactModel Plugin should store the complete job execution history
- JS-1782: No order will be executed before idle_timeout is reached when job chain has a process class
- JS.1783: JobScheduler hangs with error SCHEDULER-188 Order.setback() and Order.state= cannot be combined
- JOC-461: Improve Performance of "running" Order and Task Log Downloads
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.