This maintenance release brings a number of fixes and several new features to JobScheduler, the JOC Cockpit and YADE.
- Performance improvements for JOC Cockpit visualization
- Performance improvements for handling of logs
- JOC-438: Improve performance of log view window
- JOC-440: Improve Performance of Log Downloads
- JOC-435: Large task and order logs should be offered for download instead of being displayed in the browser log view window
- JOC-445: Introduce function to download JobScheduler debug log
- JOC-454: Provide operations to cancel retrieval of logs and to reload logs
- JITL-467: The value for "expires" for Custom Events stored in the database should be UTC
- JITL-465: InventoryPlugin improvement for "waiting_for_activation" phase
- YADE-508: Update on Operating System detection in SFTP implementation has side effects on YADE
- JOC-446: The "Add Order" function should generate an order with an id as specified
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.