This maintenance release brings a number of fixes and several new features to JobScheduler, the JOC Cockpit and YADE.
- JOC-421: JOC Cockpit REST API provides an environment variable that indicates the user who starts a job or job chain
- JOC-412: JOC Advanced search To/From dates should have today's date
- JS-1773: JobScheduler engine requires wrong version GLIBC_2.14
- This issue resolves a blocker priority problem in release 1.12.2 that prevents JobScheduler from being operated for RHEL/CentOS 6 releases.
- At the same time RHEL/CentOS 5 is no longer supported, Release 1.12.1 is the last public maintenance release for RHEL/CentOS 5, see How long will you support the different versions of JobScheduler and YADE?
- JS-1770: JobScheduler and Agent Web Services for Unix operational with Java 9 and 10
- Support for Java 9 and 10 with Windows environments is targeted for release 1.12.4, see JS-1774
- SET-132: The primary key of the table INVENTORY_CALENDAR_USAGE for MS SQL Server should be specified as IDENTITY for auto incremental support
- JOC-424: JOC doesn't update views correctly after switching the JobScheduler
- JITL-461: The JITL Job JobSchedulerExistsEventJob uses the wrong database and wrong table for check
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.