This maintenance release brings a number of fixes and several new features to JobScheduler, the JOC Cockpit and YADE.
- JS-1766: JobScheduler Master, Agent and JOC Cockpit are operational with Java 1.9
- JOE-274: JOE should support the keyboard-interactive authentication method for SFTP
- YADE-493: Support of Credential Store syntax for use with pre- and post-processing
- JITL-449: SSH Job should support recognition of the target shell instead of the Operating System
- SET-127: install JOC Cockpit daemon with systemd service file
- SET-129: Installer for Unix provides systemd file to install JobScheduler Master and Agent as daemons
- JS-1764: Job Chain node parameters can be specified for nodes on a Universal Agent with state/param
- JOC-396: The calculator for the calendar days itself ensures that the UTC timezone is used
- JOC-401: The calendar preview should show the days from the ./calendar/dates api response
- JOC-400: A user with folder permissions should see only the content of the desired folder
- YADE-499: YADE should not set values from Credential Store implicitly
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.