We are pleased to announce the 1.12.14 release of the JobScheduler, JOC Cockpit and YADE
This LTS maintenance release includes changes to cope with recent updates of the Java Virtual Machine (>1.8u251) that introduce incompatibilities. A few bug fixes and new features are provided for JobScheduler, the JOC Cockpit and YADE.
- JS-1890: Notify via summary report on successful/failed job executions
- JS-1889: Notify if jobs have not been executed or if jobs are late
- see Release 1.12.14
Java Virtual Machine Incompatibilities
- JOC-998: Update jaxen-1.1.1 to jaxen-1.2.0 (dropping icu4j 2.6.1 that breaks JOC Cockpit on startup)
- JITL-626: Update jaxen-1.1.1 to jaxen-1.2.0 (dropping icu4j 2.6.1 that breaks Master plugins on startup)
- JS-1888: Update dom4j 1.6.1 to 2.1.3 due to 3rd party vulnerability issues CVE-2020-10683, CVE-2018-1000632
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.