We are pleased to announce the 1.12.13 release of the JobScheduler, JOC Cockpit and YADE
This LTS maintenance release includes fixes for vulnerabilities and bugs of previous releases 1.12. and brings minor new features to JobScheduler, the JOC Cockpit and YADE.
- YADE-557: YADE - Performance improvement
- YADE-559: SFTP - support path transformation for host running OpenSSH on Windows
- JS-1863: Update JobScheduler PowerShell module for mandatory comments in audit log
- JS-1878: The Agent's kill script should work on AIX
- see Release 1.12.13
- SET-191: Update JCraft JSch version to 0.1.55 due to vulnerability issues (CVE-2016-5725)
- SET-195: Update Google Guava 21.0 to 24.1.1 due to vulnerability issue CVE-2018-10237
- SET-196: Update Xerces 2.11.0 to 2.12.0 due to vulnerability issue CVE-2015-6420
- JOC-876: Update use of shiro-core version to >= 1.4.2 due to vulnerability issue CVE-2019-12422
- JOE-290: Password Obfuscation Vulnerability (CVE-2020-12712)
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.