We are pleased to announce the 1.12.11 release of the JobScheduler, JOC Cockpit and YADE
This maintenance release brings a number of fixes and several new features to JobScheduler, the JOC Cockpit and YADE.
- JITL-581: The JITL SSH job should support credential store for the private key file, user, host, password and passphrase
- JITL-576: The job JobSchedulerPLSQLJobJSAdapterClass should return parsed out parameters to the task parameters
- JS-1862: Update Joda Time 2.9.9 with current timezones (2019)
- SET-184: Update Jackson Databind version to >= 2.9.10 due to vulnerability issues CVE-2019-16335 and CVE-2019-14540
- YADE-541: YADE xml settings file should not be deleted even if not well-formed
- JITL-571: SSH Job SOSSSHJob2JSAdapter always uses Key Agent when publickey is used as authentication method JITL-572: SSH Job should open SFTP Channel only if Parameter "command_script_file" is set
- JITL-577: The SSH Job SOSSSHJob2JSAdapter can not execute in the job embedded scripts
- SET-183: SSH Job on CentOS 7 Linux fails due to redundant jar file in class path
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.