We are pleased to announce the 1.12.10 release of the JobScheduler, JOC Cockpit and YADE
This maintenance release brings a number of fixes and several new features to JobScheduler, the JOC Cockpit and YADE.
- JOE-286: JOE should support Key Agent authentication for SFTP
- JOC-706: Manage Agent Cluster configuration for file watching
- JITL-534: JobScheduler Monitoring Interface - Send notifications for repeatedly failed job chain steps in JobScheduler releases starting from 1.12
- This release includes fixes for vulnerabilities of the jackson component
- SET-171: Update c3p0 to version 0.9.5.4 due to vulnerability issues (CVE-2019-5427, CVE-2018-20433)
- JOC-716: Update Jetty version to 9.4.18 due to vulnerability issues
- JOC-728: Update Jackson Databind version to >= 22.214.171.124 due to vulnerability issue (CVE-2019-14379, CVE-2019-14439)
- JS-1853: "ERRNO-36: File name too long" occurs due to nested splits
- JS-1845: For a large number of tasks JobScheduler Universal Agent throws an error akka.actor.OneForOneStrategy - actor name [actor-name] is not unique
- JOC-710: "Show Daily Plain" for the order does not update when deleting/Updating the assigned Calendar
- JITL-566: ConfigurationOrderMonitor shouldn't write task parameters into the order parameters
- JITL-558: SSH job should not try to open an SFTP channel
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.