This maintenance release brings a number of fixes and several new features to JobScheduler, the JOC Cockpit and YADE.
- JOC-364: New Widget for overview of Master instances
- JS-1760: JOC Cockpit Session Management for active clustering with load balancers
- JS-1762: PowerShell CLI for PowerShell Core 6.0 with Windows and Linux
- YADE-464: Support for KeePass versions 1 and 2 with Credential Store
- YADE-462: YADE should consider alternative and required authentication methods for SFTP
- YADE-471: Improve pre- and post-processing for skipped transfers and failed transfers
- YADE-492: YADE should support pre- and post-processing for the SMB data provider
- JS-1763: Agent should consider -job-java-options command line option
- JOC-380: Permissions per Master
- JOC-375: Double entries in jobs view
- YADE-477: YADE throws UniqueConstraintViolation in case of errors during transfer
- YADE-490: YADE job should also support the transfer history when running on an Agent
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.