This maintenance release brings a number of fixes and several new features to JobScheduler, the JOC Cockpit and YADE.
- Performance Improvements
- Performance gains when several tasks are waiting for orders.
- Improved LDAP Integration
- The integration with frequently used products such as Microsoft Active Directory and Red Hat 389 Directory Server is simplified.
- Support for LDAPv3 and TLS.
- JOC Cockpit includes summary information for multiple Master instances
- The History can show entries for all connected Master instances.
- The Audit Log can show interventions for all connected Master instances.
- Better PowerShell Support
- PowerShell Profiles are supported.
- Improved error handling by exit codes returned by PowerShell cmdlets and external programs.
- JOC-294: OutOfMemory error with ./login and ./jobscheduler/cluster/members
- JOC-310: Change in day-light saving time breaks the profile page
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.