This maintenance release brings a number of fixes and several new features to JobScheduler, the JOC Cockpit and YADE.
- JITL-453: Introduce new parameter to configure a directory for temporary files
- SET-127: install JOC Cockpit daemon with systemd service file
- SET-129: Installer for Unix provides systemd file to install JobScheduler Master and Agent as daemons
- YADE-463: YADE should not try to substitute file related variables on start-up
- JS-1763: Agent should consider -job-java-options command line option
- JS-1764: Job Chain node parameters can be specified for nodes on a Universal Agent with state/param
- JOC-408: The calculation of specific dates from an advanced search should be based on profile's time zone
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
This is the Last Public Maintenance Release for branch 1.11
- This release represents the end of life of branch 1.11, no bug-fixes will be provided after this date.
- For details see Product Life Cycle Management
Please also take note of our Change Management information.