We are pleased to announce the release of JobScheduler and YADE 1.8.5
This maintenance release fixes 22 issues in JobScheduler and YADE:
- JS-1547: JobScheduler should return the processes that run with a process class in the <processes> element
- YADE-382: Passphrase for SSH private keys should work
- JOE-211: JOE and JID do not start for Linux
- JOE-213: JOE should support saving files as hot folder elements
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the bug-fixes.
This is the Last Public Maintenance Release for branch 1.8
- This release represents the end of life of branch 1.8, no bug-fixes will be provided after this date.
- For details see Product Life Cycle Management
Please take note of our Change Management information.