News Date and Time
Jun 10 2017 00:17
This maintenance release brings 25 fixes and 8 minor new features in JobScheduler and YADE:
- SET-97: User should be able to point to a hibernate configuration file during setup
- Permissions are available on a per folder basis to authorize users for specific folders
- A graphical editor is available to manage roles and permissions per JobScheduler Master and per folder
- JOC-174: The gaphical pemissions view in the permissions editor should support an Undo function
- JOC-171: Copy operations for uses, roles and permissions
- JITL-361: SSHJob uses wrong command concatenation operator when remote OS is different from local OS
- JOC-167: When orders are added with a run time or are deleted then the current view should be updated
- JS-1709: Run-time with a single_start and absolute_repeat in a single frequency does not work
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.