This maintenance release brings 36 fixes in JobScheduler and YADE:
- JS-1675: Loosing connection to Universal Agent when running with HTTPS
- JS-1713: Orders with a specific end node should always be terminated at this node even if the job of this node raises an error
- JITL-356: SSH Job throws error "Universal Agent does not support method" when running on an Agent
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the bug-fixes.
This is a Long Term Support Release to subscribers for branch 1.10
- Branch 1.10 is under Long Term Support,
- Bug-fixes will be provided until Aug 2019 for users of a Commercial License who opted for the LTS Support Option.
- LTS Maintenance Releases will not be publicly available.
- For details see Product Life Cycle Management
Please take note of our Change Management information.