News Date and Time
Jul 08 2016 09:29
We are pleased to announce the release of JobScheduler and YADE 1.10.5
This maintenance release brings 23 fixes and 19 important new features in JobScheduler and YADE:
- The most important feature we have added is HTTPS including authentication between JobScheduler Master and Universal Agent.
- We have also considerably extended the capabilities of the JobScheduler Master and Universal Agent in Windows environments:
- Users can now control both Master and Agent from a PowerShell Command Line Interface. The CLI provides bulk operations for managing jobs, job chains, orders etc.
- In addition, users can now let job scripts written in both PowerShell and VBScript be executed with Agents.
- Support for HTTPS with Authentication
- PowerShell CLI for Bulk Operations and Master/Agent Management
- Support for PowerShell Jobs
- Support for VBScript Jobs
- JS-1641: JOC does not show folder view when running with Oracle in a cluster with more than 1000 distributed job chains
- JS-1626: Universal Agent should stop if requested by the Windows service
- YADE-413: Start script on Windows should work if you run it from any working directory
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.