We are pleased to announce the release of JobScheduler and YADE 1.10.3
This maintenance release resolves 37 issues in JobScheduler and YADE. A number of features have been added, e.g.
- JS-1566: Performance improvement for Job Chains
- JS-1554: JobScheduler Master supports Fixed Priority Scheduling and Round-Robin Scheduling for Tasks with Agents, see Agent Cluster
- JS-1550: Tasks should terminate in case of JobScheduler Agent crash
- JOC-67: Update Japanese language translation for GUI
- YADE-397: Support extended security for NTLMv2
- JS-1567: Agent should not kill a quiet task being this task the only one running
- JS-1564: JobScheduler Active Cluster enqueued tasks are not started once <process_class max_process="..."/> limit is reached
- JITL-272: Enable POST and PUT commands with a body when calling REST Web Services
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please take note of our Change Management information.