News Date and Time
Oct 17 2015 01:01
We are pleased to announce the release of JobScheduler and JADE 1.10.1
This maintenance release fixes 47 issues in JobScheduler and JADE. A number of minor features have been added, e.g.
- JS-1506: keep-alive packets between JobScheduler Master and Agent in order to prevent firewalls and proxies from timing out idle connections for long running jobs .
- JS-1508: Publish binary files of JobScheduler releases to Maven Central Repository
- JS-1510: Java options in JobScheduler Universal Agent start script
- JS-1511: pause command should postpone task starts
- JS-1513: JobScheduler exposes an unique id for an order run
- JITL-217: Provide a function for checking the job history in job monitors by use of the XML interface
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the bug-fixes.
Please take note of our Change Management information.