We recommend to start by reading the articles and tutorials below, the articles explain the JS7 JobScheduler architecture and the mode of operation.
Installation and Configuration
- Consider the Getting Started guide. For details follow the installation instructions:
- Walk through the Tutorials
- JS7 - Installation for Cloud Services: JS7 Cloud Services
Implementation of Jobs Using the JS7 JobScheduler API
These documents are intended for job developers, you do not need to read the documents, in order to be able to configure automated job, starts for executable programs and scripts.
- Explains the objects and methods of the API for job development: API Documentation
- Introduction to the development of jobs using the JS7 JobScheduler internal API: JS7 - REST Web Service API
You can use the following shortcuts
More complex job scheduling scenarios are explained in the following documents:
- How to use and migrate crontabs with JS7: Migrating Cron with JS7 JobScheduler
- How to use and migrate JobScheduler branch 1.x jobs to JS7 : Migration JobScheduler 1.x to JS7 JobScheduler
- How to access the REST Web Services for your jobs: How to access the REST Web Service
Additional Information Resources
- JS7 JobScheduler section of our Product Knowledge Base.
- JS7 Features
- Change Management System with details on features, fixes and releases.
- JS7 JobScheduler Forum on SourceForge.