Skip to main content
Getting Started with JobScheduler
- Download JobScheduler Master, JobScheduler Universal Agent and JOC Cockpit
- Consider to use the 32bit/64bit architecture that matches your OS environment.
- Check that you have a Java Virtual Machine up and running, e.g. from AdoptOpenJDK. A JRE or JDK can be used starting from Java 1.8. Consider to use the 32bit/64bit architecture that matches your JobScheduler architecture.
- Use the Getting Started guide. For details follow the installation instructions:
- Walk through the Tutorials