- The JobScheduler and YADE products are available under a dual license model:
- Open Source License
- Commercial License
- The same source code and therefore the same product functionality is available with both license models. The one exception is the JobScheduler Universal Agent, which is a commercially available product for enterprise customers.
- The SOS is committed to Open Source. Open Source is about free software, in the sense of freely available source code.
- The dual license offers the choice to the customer between Open Source/Freeware Licenses and Commercial Licenses.
- Send us an e-mail to request information on licensing.
- The SOS grants customers who purchased commercial licenses access to a wide range of License Models, Support Options and professional Services.
- Customers with commercial licenses help us to finance on-going development from license revenues.
- Customers benefit from on-going Product Maintenance Service, Support Options and Services, such as Training, Implementation and Migration services.
- Customers can subscribe to Long Term Support to secure maintenance releases for longer periods whereas publicly available maintenance releases are provided for one year.
- Customers can report bugs and change requests to the SOS Ticket System, are guaranteed response times and receive immediate support in case of production standstill.
- Send us an e-mail to request price information