We specialize in finding solutions to meet individual customer requirements and would be pleased to implement the JobScheduler according to your needs. We can integrate the JobScheduler into your business workflows and customize the scheduling environment for complex job dependencies and event processing. We guarantee a solution within time and budget. This service is provided as an after-sales service for commercial license holders.
Implementation of the JobScheduler
- Implementation of complex job dependencies ensuring operational readiness, high-availability and redundancy for the customer's JobScheduler environment.
- Typical implementation tasks include:
- setting-up a fail-safe architecture for high-availability.
- clustering the system for scalability.
- managing job maintenance windows.
- adding complex backward job dependencies, for example, based on external events,
- providing a complex locking behavior for mutual exclusive jobs and job chains.
- adding automated error handling for jobs.
Implementation of YADE
- Seting up YADE, providing file transfer configurations, configuring YADE for network zones (jump host). Implementation for file transfer protocols such as SFTP, FTPS, WebDAV and HTTP.
- Management of public/private key authentication.
- Usage of the YADE API package for Java applications.
Send us an e-mail for more information about our Implementation Services.