Open Source License
The JobScheduler and YADE products are available under a dual license model:
- Open Source License
- Commercial License
- The same source code and therefore the same product functionality is available with both license models. The one exception is the JobScheduler Universal Agent which is a commercially available product for enterprise customers.
- The SOS is committed to Open Source. Open Source is about free software, in the sense of freely available source code.
- Dual licensing gives customers the choice to the customer between Open Source/Freeware licenses and Commercial Licenses.
- Customers with commercial licenses benefit from additional Support Options and Services.
- Send us an e-mail to request information on licensing.
Open Source Licensing
- SOS Open Source products are licensed under GNU GPL (General Public License).
- Users of the Open Source license benefit from free software and may use it free of charge.
- Neither professional Services nor commercial Support are provided for users of Open Source licenses.
- Users of Open Source licenses can ask for community support, for more information see Community Resources.