This maintenance release brings a number of fixes and several new features to JobScheduler, the JOC Cockpit and YADE.
- Improvements for JOC Cockpit Navigation
- General Improvements
- This release includes fixes for vulnerabilities of the Jetty web server
- JOC-521: Update Jetty version to 9.4.12 due to vulnerability issues in Jetty (CVE-2018-12538, CVE-2018-12536, CVE-2017-7658, CVE-2017-7657, CVE-2017-7656)
- JOC-491: For JobScheduler passive cluster after fail-over Calendars are not displayed
- JOC-500: Wrong display of dates in calendar for some timezones
- JOC-502: Calendar dates in the run-time of redeployed jobs, orders or schedules should be updated automatically
- JOC-508: Dashboard widgets should not align or overlap after changing the layout or deleting a widget
- JOC-511: After some time the Orders Overview view does not refresh
- JS-1785: Change to a holidays file that is included in a schedule triggers an infinite loop
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.