This maintenance release brings a number of fixes and several new features to JobScheduler, the JOC Cockpit and YADE.
- Running jobs as a different user
- The Universal Agent can now switch user accounts on Windows Systems, with authentication information being stored with the Windows Credential Manager. This solution provides a secure and compliant implementation that does not require the main Agent process to be run as root.
- JOC Cockpit Permissions Editor
- Several improvements have been implemented - in particular to the usability of the Graphical Permissions Editor.
- JOC Cockpit Daily Plan
- A number of minor improvements and further optimization of performance have been implemented.
- JITL-368: The JOC Cockpit now works correctly with Oracle 12c
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the features and bug-fixes.
Please also take note of our Change Management information.