News Date and Time
Dec 08 2015 23:17
We are pleased to announce the release of JobScheduler and YADE 1.10.2
This maintenance release resolves 54 issues in JobScheduler and YADE. A number of features have been added, e.g.
- JS-1516: Enqueued tasks are not started when a process class with a limit is assigned to more than one job
- JS-1517: Agent should consider changes to environment variable name prefix for parameters
- JS-1523: Universal Agent kills task if connection to Master gets lost
- JS-1521: Universal Agent stores transient log files
- JS-1522: Master starts in paused mode after failure
- JS-1524: Universal Agent supports reconciliation after connection loss, see Resilience
- JS-1527: The working directory of jobs started by the Universal Agent should be configurable
- JS-1528: XML Editor includes migration utility for YADE .ini settings files to XML configuration files
- JITL-214: Batch installer for JobScheduler Universal Agent, see Batch Installation and Update of Agents
- JITL-228: Provide a function for checking the job chain and order history in job monitors by use of the XML interface
- JOE-190: JOE should not have dependencies to a browser or XULRunner
See the Release Notes for a detailed list of the bug-fixes.
Please take note of our Change Management information.