Tutorials in the Product Knowledge Base
- JobScheduler - Tutorial 1 - Running a simple job using JOC
- JobScheduler - Tutorial 2 - Editing a Simple Job with JOE
- JobScheduler - Tutorial 3 - Running an Order Using the Run Time Parameter
- JobScheduler - Tutorial 4 - Configuring and Running a JITL Job
- JobScheduler - Tutorial 5 - The YADE JITL Job - Configuring and running file transfer jobs
- JobScheduler - Tutorial 6 - Configuring and Running Standalone Jobs
Videos on YouTube
Training videos are available from our YouTube Channel
JOE - JobScheduler Job Editor
The following videos explain how to use the JobScheduler Object Editor.
Creating a job chain with JobScheduler
Parallel jobs with JobScheduler
Creating synchronous and asynchronous jobs running in parallel on JobScheduler.
The following videos deal with creating and using your own job templates based on the JITL JobScheduler Integrated Template Library.
Job Templates to create an SSH job
This video shows how to create an SSH job running in JobScheduler using the SOS job template.
Creating your own Job Templates
The video shows how to create your own job templates with JobScheduler.
Using your own JobTemplate
The video shows how to use your own job templates with the job wizard in JOE to create jobs for the JobScheduler.