YADE has been developed to address the following enterprise file transfer requirements:
- File transfer, e.g. with FTP, SFTP, FTPS, WebDAV with reliable error detection and complex error handling
- Advanced features for transactional transfer, renaming of files, pre- and post-processing etc.
- Compliant logging, file transfer history and notifications
- Integration with JobScheduler for automated file transfers in complex workflows
- User interface for access to the file transfer history
- The YADE tutorials provide a basis for learning how to use the YADE Client. They service as a Getting Started Guide and proceed to increasingly complex examples.
- The tutorials describe operation of the YADE Client from the command line, e.g. by using a batch script. The other methods of operating the Client are: